VENTS

Copyright SierraVENTS. All rights reserved. 

  • Lint Traps only trap about 60% of lint and the other 40% goes in the dryer vent system.



  • SierraVENTs is equipped with a high powered air compressor and we use a air snake blow all the lint out of the dryer vent. 



You might not have know

  • 1st Save Money: Every time the Dryer Goes through a load (40-60 Minutes) You add approximately $0.75 to your power bill.                                                                                                    
  • Fire Prevention: The NFPA (National Fire Protection Agency) Reports that around 18,000 fire acicendis in the U.S every year, And are Caused by Clogged or blocked dryer vents. Over Hundred million dollars in property loss are also attributed to dryer vent fires.                                                           
  • Save Time with every load: When vents are full of lint or not flowing correctly they add more time to get your laundry done with;  More Energy = High Electric Bills

ADVANTAGES OF KEEPING YOUR DRYER VENT CLEAN?


Dryer Vent Cleaning Service